Fully compatible USB powered multi-format twin vibration effect racing wheel, paddle shift, stick shift and foot pedals system to take your race game experience to the next level. All of the games controller buttons and controls are present from your favourite consoles. The Turbo GT Racing wheel supports Digital, Analog and Steering Wheel Mode and Vibration Function game play for use with Xbox ONE, PlayStation 3/ PlayStation 2 consoles and Personal Computer via USB connection.
-Plug and play racing wheel compatible with PS3/PS2/PC/xbox one games -Support dual shock technology -Support key programming technology -Support Hot swapping technology for foot pedal -Support channel indicator -180°wheel rotations more realsim and control
Product Technical Specifications:
1) 2 axis, D-pad and 10 independent fire buttons are available.
2) Two built-in motors make the control more realistic and lifelike.
3) Supports 3 modes: Digital, Analog mode
4) Rotatable angle reaches 180 degree
5) Foot pedal has Analog function in Digital mode
6) Foot pedals are installed with sprung acceleration and brake control.
7) Hand brake and shift function is available.
8) Cable length for wheel and foot pedal is respectively 1.8m and 1.5m
9) Compatible with Xbox ONE/PS3/PS2/PS one and PC (USB port).
Playing with PS3 Console
Adjust the switch to “PS3”, plug the steering wheel USB connector into the PS3 console. When the one of red color channel LEDs lights up, it is ready to be used.
Playing with PS2 Console
Plug the steering wheel PS2 connector into PS2 console.The switch position can be at PS3 or ONE.
Playing with PC
- Download the corresponding driver from XBOX ONE official website and install it.
How to connect
Install the driver on your computer; plug the steering wheel USB connector into the computer.
Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of the following systems:
- Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Pentium 300 MHz or higher processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 150 MB of available hard disk space
- Powered USB port
Playing with XBOX ONE Console
Adjust the switch to “ONE”, plug the steering wheel USB connector with Xbox ONE console. When the Green channel LED’s on the steering wheel lights up, it is ready to be used.